Contract: Part Time
Shift Pattern is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 1000 to 1800. Sunday 1030-1630
Our people here at Proact are central to everything we do. We’re constantly looking for ways to add more value to our Customers, and we recognise that starts from within.
We are a straight-forward, honest and optimistic group from the front-line, all the way up to our executive. Our inclusive mindset, that embraces change and all aspects of diversity, make us different from archetypal security companies out there. We just feel that makes for happier teams, and consequently, better business partners for our Customers. If you are as passionate about these values as we are, we would love to talk with you.
The Retail Division at Proact Security is seeking both experienced and entry level candidates for Security Guarding positions in Greater London. This role involves protecting great brands from store shrinkage, along with ensuring the safety of store employees.
- Partnering with store management to meet loss prevention objectives
- Commit to the highest degree of professionalism and customer service
- Detect and prevent shoplifting, and ensure the safety of store employees
- Prepare case reports covering theft details
- Maintain effective relationships with mall security and local police
- Ensure high execution of company security measures designed to control store shrinkage
- Provide training as required by store
- Effective at building partnerships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and able to deliver great customer service
- Ability to remain calm and resilient in challenging situations
- Must possess right to work in UK
- Must hold valid SIA license relevant to position
- Prior security experience and understanding of ASCONE preferred, but not essential